This Site is fully controlled and operated by The Wantickets.com. ("Wantickets" or "us"). By accessing and using this Site, you are hereby agreeing to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of Wantickets.com (the "Agreement"). Please note that this Site and the Services (as defined below) offered are only open to users 13 years of age or older. If you do not agree with all of the following terms and conditions, please do not use this Site. By registering for this Site, you will automatically be registered to use Want Media's other websites and all of the services offered by each, including but not limited to chat rooms, message boards, email services..
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such changes and/or modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Without limiting the foregoing, we may occasionally notify you by email about changes to the Site or provide notices of changes by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the Site. Please review the terms and conditions periodically. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes and/or modifications will constitute your acceptance of the revised terms and conditions. For your information, this page was last updated on April 30, 2010..
All site software, design, text, images, photographs, illustrations, audioclips, videoclips, artwork, graphic material, or other copyrightable elements, and the selection and arrangements thereof, and trademarks, service marks and trade names (the "Material") are the property of Wantickets.com and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates or assigns or Wantickets.com's licensers or other respective owners and are protected, without limitation, pursuant to U.S. and foreign copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. Wantickets.com hereby grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to use and display the Material for noncommercial and personal use only provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Material. You agree not to reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate any Material to any third party (including, without limitation, the display and distribution of the Material via a third party website) without the express prior written consent of Wantickets.com. Use of Wantickets.com and/or its licenser' material is only permitted with their express written permission. You further agree that you will not disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise modify the Material. Any unauthorized or prohibited use may subject the offender to civil liability and criminal prosecution under applicable federal and state laws.
2. Advertising. Users may from time to time enter into correspondence with or participate in the promotions of advertisers through the Services. All such correspondence, including, without limitation, any resulting contractual agreements, are solely between the advertiser and the user and, as such, Wantickets.com shall not be responsible for upholding any applicable terms, conditions, representations of warranties made by advertiser or user in connection therewith.
3. User Storage Space. The amount of storage space per user is limited. Some messages may not be processed due to space constraints or outbound message limitations. Wantickets.com assumes no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store, deliver, or deliver in a timely manner email messages.
4. Rules of Conduct. You agreed that your use of the Services is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and you are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account or password, including, without limitation, the contents of your transmissions through the Services. User agrees not to: Disseminate content intended to harass, abuse, threaten, impersonate any other individual or entity, disseminate obscene, defamatory, indecent, harmful, libelous, unlawful and/or other objectionable material/information. Use the Services for the purposes of sending junk email, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages or "spamming" or in connection with contests, surveys or pyramid schemes. Use the Services for commercial purposes, including, without limitation, for the advertising or offering of goods or services. Transmit or upload programs or material that contain viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan horses or other harmful or deleterious programs. Transmit or upload any material that contains software or other material that is protected by intellectual property laws and/or would infringe upon rights of privacy or publicity of a third party unless user owns or controls the rights thereto or has received a license, permission and/or consent thereto. Try to gain unauthorized access to the Services, other users' accounts, or computers connected to the Services though password mining or other means. Violate any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to, laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from the United States through the Services. Interfere with another user's use and enjoyment of the Services or any other individual's user and enjoyment of similar services.
5. Termination of the Services. Wantickets.com may terminate the Services at any time with or without cause. Wantickets.com shall not be liable to user of any other party for termination of the Services. If user should object to any of the terms and conditions of the Services, user may 1) discontinue use of the Services or 2) cancel his/her membership to the Services by sending an email from the email address submitted during registration to remove@Wantickets.com.com. The subject lines of the mail should read "remove
represents the name the user uses to log in. The body of the email should include the member's username, password, date of birth and email address. Wantickets.com, WantMyMusic.com will send a confirmation when the user's account is deleted Upon termination of the Services, Wantickets.com will have no further obligation thereafter to forward any unread or unsent messages to user or any other party.
6. Disclaimer and Limitations of Liability Wantickets.com is not liable for failure to monitor or edit messages sent over the Services. Wantickets.com does not endorse the content of users' communications and does not assume liability for any threatening, libelous, obscene, harassing or offensive material contained therein, User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of user's passwords and for all activities which occur under user's account.
To the extent that portions of this site provide users an opportunity to submit, post and/or exchange information, ideas, opinions, photographs, images, video, creative works, or any other material (hereafter, the "Posting(s)"), please be advised that Postings do not necessarily reflect the views of Want Media. In no event shall Wantickets.com assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Postings or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from their use and/or appearance on this site. By submitting a Posting, you authorize Wantickets.com to use, and authorize others to use, such Postings in whole or in part, throughout the universe in perpetuity in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, alone, or together or as part of other material of any kind or nature.
By submitting a Posting, you represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in such Posting and all information contained therein and that such Posting does not contain libelous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information which may infringe upon the right of any third party. If your Posting incorporates the name, voice, likeness or image of any individual, you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant Wantickets.com permission to use such name, voice, likeness and/or image of such individual appearing in the Posting in all media throughout the world in perpetuity. Without limiting the foregoing, Wantickets.com will have the right to use and change the Postings in any manner that Wantickets.com may determine. Please be advised that in no event shall Wantickets.com assume or have any responsibility or liability for the manner in which the Posting is exploited or for any claim, damages or losses resulting from their use and/or appearance on Wantickets.com's websites, affiliated television programming services or elsewhere.
Please also understand that your Postings shall not be returned by Wantickets.com. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Wantickets.com, it parent, affiliated subsidiary and/or related entities and parties harmless from and against any breach or alleged breach of any of your representations, warranties or undertakings hereunder.
Wantickets.com provides Rules of Participation for certain activities on this Site including, without limitation, e-mail services, contests, sweepstakes, and auctions by Wantickets.com and in conjunction with third parties. This Agreement is incorporated by reference to the specific Rules of Participation, which appear in connection with information about a particular activity. To the extent that any conflict exists between this Agreement and specific Rules of Participation, the Rules of Participation for the activity in which you choose to participate shall govern.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THIS SITE AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED ON IT ARE DISTRIBUTED AND TRANSMITTED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Wantickets.com is not responsible or liable for any infections or contamination of your system, or delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions arising out of your use of this Site or with respect to the information and material contained on this Site. The entire risk as to the quality, accuracy, adequacy, completeness, correctness and validity of any material rests with you. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, Wantickets.com, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS TO THE SITE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WHETHER THE MATERIAL IS PROVIDED OR OTHERWISE SUPPLIED BY Wantickets.com OR ANY THIRD PARTY. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall Wantickets.com's liability to you for any and all claims, damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this Site. HYPERLINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by Wantickets.com, its subsidiaries and affiliates of the opinions or views expressed by these linked websites and Wantickets.com does not verify, endorse, or take responsibility for the accuracy, currency, completeness or quality of the content contained in these sites. Furthermore, Wantickets.com is not responsible for the quality or delivery of the products or services offered, accessed, obtained by or advertised by such sites. As such, neither Wantickets.com, its subsidiaries and affiliates will be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information contained in these sites. To the extent that these sites collect personal information (the "Information") or Postings from the end user, be advised that in no event shall Wantickets.com assume or have any responsibility or liability for the manner in which the Information or Postings are exploited or for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from their use and/or appearance on these sites. Finally, Wantickets.com will under no circumstances be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or special loss or other damage, whether arising from negligence, breach of contract, defamation, infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights, caused by the exhibition, distribution or exploitation of any information or content contained within these sites.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, Wantickets.com, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, representatives, and third party providers to the Site from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement by you. Wantickets.com reserves the right to assume, at its sole expense, the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Wantickets.com in asserting any available defenses.
This Agreement and all matters or issues collateral thereto will be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the Laws of the State of New York applicable to contracts executed and performed entirely therein (without regard to any principles of conflict of laws), and jurisdiction for any court action in the State of California and County of Orange. Questions and Concerns. For more information about Wantickets.com, Contact Us. Email.
Wantickets.com operates and controls this site from its offices in Laguna Niguel California, United States of America. This site is intended exclusively for residents of the United States including residents of the United States, its territories and possessions. No software from this Site may be downloaded, exported or reexported in violation of any law including, without limitation, to countries that are subject to U.S. export restrictions. This Agreement contains the entire understanding and supercedes all prior understanding of the parties hereto relating to the subject matter hereof, and cannot be changed or terminated orally. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be illegal or unenforceable, the Agreement will be deemed curtailed to the extent necessary to make it legal and enforceable and will remain, as modified, in full force and effect.